The Paving Professionals Mission
Our mission is to:
- Perform the highest level of quality construction services at fair and market competitive prices for our customers;
- Ensure company longevity through repeat and referral business achieved by customer satisfaction in all areas including timeliness, attention to detail and service-minded attitudes;
- Maintain the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, honesty and fairness in our relationships with our suppliers, subcontractors, professional associates, and customers.
Started working with a paving crew at 16 years old. Mike started from the bottom as a shovel man and worked his way up the paving ladder through hard work and determination. By the time he was 18 he was operations manager and acting foreman of a 10-man paving crew. Mike is a master equipment operator and can operate all paving equipment with skill and precision. He has mastered: paving machine, roller operator, skid steer, excavator, milling machine, and other heavy equipment. Mike then had the opportunity to learn how to estimate. The years of infield operating experience gave him the knowledge he needed to estimate jobs and be a master of “thinking out of the box” to deliver the best options for a customer. He has handled some of the most complicated and demanding paving projects in North Carolina. Within the last few years Mike has been requested by other paving companies to train and work with their crews to help them with “best practices” of a paving project. He has a focus and drive to deliver the highest quality paving products to customers at the fairest price with a family atmosphere. “We will treat your property like it is ours”! He can offer customers unique value engineered designs protecting their investments and longevity of their product.
“Paving and asphalt is my passion and I take it personally, give us a chance to show you why we are called the professionals”.
Expert in ADA compliance, Drainage, Best Paving Practices Best, Concrete Practices and Minimal impact project phasing.
Philip Lewis is the CEO of Paving Professionals. In addition to steering the overall direction of the Paving Pros, he leads the sales team and manages all marketing.
With over 35-years experience in sales, marketing and finance, Philip has been recognized as the top sales professional at each company he has ever been employed.
With a degree in marketing with a minor in finance from the University of Tennessee and his valuable experience in sales, marketing and finance his expertise serves the company in many ways. Ensuring quality service from the paving crew to the sales team and then following up with all customers to ensure they were happy with the final product has always been very important to Philip.
“I am customer-oriented and value my customer’s satisfaction.”
Philip works feverishly to ensure that the company gets 5-star reviews on Google and all customers say we deserved a 5-Star Review!
Philip’s goal is to have Paving Professionals recognized as the best paving company in Raleigh, NC. He is SEMCO certified, has his OSHA-10 card and is Acclivus Negotiation certified.
Personally, Philip enjoys to fish, hunt, snow ski and watch football. Philip has 4 children of his own and 4 grand-children and enjoys the time he has with all of them. Philip is a flag football coach in Franklin, Tennessee and enjoys teaching young boys/girls disciplines of a team environment similar to the principles and mission statement of Paving Professionals. Something you may not know about Philip is that he was inducted into the Fantasy Football Hall of Fame in 2011.
Sr Project Manager/Estimator
Bio coming soon!
Senior HOA, Community and Property Management Rehab Estimator
Over 20 years experience in paving industry providing services to commercial clients (regionally and nationwide).
- Provide complete analysis of paved and parking areas with solution-based proposals based on property inspection and evaluation combined with customers wants, needs, and budget.
- Advise and educate owners, managers, and other decision makers using high quality proposal analysis packages incorporating Site Maps, Photos, and Graphics.
- In addition to my Estimating and Sales experience, I also have over 15 years Project Management experience managing larger paving projects and more recently 5 years experience in ADA Compliance & Remediation.
- Able to provide ADA Evaluations for parking areas and path of travel as well as provide Design Build ADA Remediation Plans to bring ADA Parking areas as well as ADA Paths of Travel into compliance.
Although I started with PPI in early 2020, I have worked with Mike Stephenson (President of PPI) as well as other members of the PPI Team on collaborative projects for over 10 years.
My greatest job reward is a quality job and a happy customer.
1. NC Licensed General Contractor
2. ACTCP (ADA Certified)
Bio coming soon!